Thank you for considering PowerWarehouse.
We know that you have many options to choose from for your power-supply needs.
We want to build upon your trust in us by delivering the highest-quality of products, and providing effective, friendly, and knowledgeable customer service.
We look forward to hearing how we can best serve you.
6170 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
Suite # 1237
Las Vegas, NV 89108
Contact number: (626) 999 - 5335
Hours of operation: 8:30am - 5:00pm (Mon - Fri, PST)
Your satisfaction with our products is our top priority. We offer repair and replacement on all products.
Please call us at (626) 999-5335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you discover any defects or damages.
Credits and exchanges are available to all products purchased from PowerWarehouse.com and Marketplace. Refunds may be issued when applicable.
For effective and efficient handling of returns, please note the following:
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Items without a RMA will be refused and returned to sender
- RMA numbers must be clearly displayed on return packages. Please do not mark merchandise.
- All products must be in original condition and contain undamaged product and serial numbers.
- All products must be accompanied with original manuals, accessories, and content information intact.
All non-defective products will be charged a restocking fee of 25% of the original purchase price. Original shipping costs are not refundable. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the claimant. Exceptions may apply.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for effective processing of returns.
Please contact email@example.com or (626) 999-5335 (M-F, 8:30-5pm) with the following information:
- Contact information with most effective method to contact you
- Order number
- Product name, model, and series
- Description of problem
- Proof of Purchase
A PowerWarehouse associate will contact you and provide you with shipping instructions.
Yes, we are proud to meet your power-supply needs wherever you are. All methods of shipping are available for domestic and international orders.
A flat shipping rate of $35 for UK, Mexico, or Canada orders.
A benefit of a brand new battery is that you can condition it for longevity.
1. Charge your battery overnight (we suggest 10 hours) before
2. How you discharge and recharge your battery within the first month can make a huge impact on its longevity.
- Within the first month, partially discharge and fully recharge your battery for at least five times, for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.
- Partially discharge by unplugging the laptop and run on the battery for 30 minutes to 1 hour, then recharge with power adapter.
- DO NOT let your battery discharge to zero. This will limit the ability of your battery to recharge to maximum capacity.
3. Your battery also likes the following to ensure its longevity:
- Avoid discharging below 3%.
- Avoid using your battery to empty.
- Run your battery for 5-10 minutes then switch to the power adapter.
- If you will be using the power cord for an extended period of time, removing the battery from the laptop will prolong its life.
Our mission at PowerWarehouse is to provide the highest quality of products to you. We honor that by only using the best materials available. Our battery cells come from Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
We use UPS for all orders. We are available at (626) 999-5335 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have special delivery instructions.
- UPS Ground: 5-7 Days
- UPS 3 Day: 3 Days
- UPS 2nd Day: 2 Days
- UPS Next Day: 1 Day
- UPS Priority: 2-3 Days